In this post, we will teach you how to create featured stories on Instagram. As you know, Instagram has brought a lot of aspects as features added by Instagram; You can see that the albums are very similar to those on Facebook, but who cares. As for Instagram stories, you no longer have to worry about your story being deleted after 24 hours, as the new update helps to archive the stories. Other important aspects are the featured stories. If you have come here to learn to create outstanding stories on Instagram, then read carefully.
There are two ways to create featured stories on Instagram; One is a quick way and the other is through Archive. Next, both methods will be explained:
Create an Instagram story
Method 1: Create featured stories using the camera
1) From your Android device, you must open Instagram and press your profile picture.
2) Take the photos you want to add to your story as shown below. Once added, click on My Story> Then click on the red icon that appears on the screen. Now, you will see a new page. Here, you simply have to press “Add”. That is all.
Featured stories Instagram
Method 2: Using your Files
1) Open Instagram and then press the button located in the upper right part of the screen.
2) You will be in your Files. Here you will see all your stories and publications that are archived. Select the one you want to add to your highlights.
3) Once you are in the file, click on the icon of the three points located in the upper right part of your screen. Now, select “Create highlights” (highlight).
4) Now you must select the photos you want to add to stand out.
5) Next, you must add the title to highlight.
That is all. With these two methods you will be able to add Instagram stories in an easy and fast way. If you have any problems or questions when you perform the procedure, you can leave a comment in the section below.