Like every month, Netflix adds new and fantastic audiovisual content to its streaming video platform. Now that the month of June is over, Netflix’s premieres of series, films and documentaries have been made official for this summer month.
The month that begins next Sunday will host very interesting news on Netflix. If you do not enjoy it, it’s a good time to subscribe to its services. And even though the competition is fierce, Netflix is always there.
Netflix releases for July 2018
- Good Girls – July 3.
- Anne with an E – July 6.
- Samantha! – July 6th.
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee: Just made – July 6.
- Sacred Games – July 7.
- Archer Season 9 – July 13.
- Sugar Rush – July 13.
- Final Space – July 20.
- Orange is the New Black – July 27.
- Rome: Blood Empire – July 27.
- Welcome to the Family – July 27.
- Bates Motel. Season 5 – July 30.
- The night of the Demon. Chapter 3 – July 2.
- The 4th company – July 5.
- Under the Skin of the Wolf – July 6.
- Reporters in War – July 10.
- WarCraft – July 14.
- Good Neighbors 2 – July 14.
- The End of Everything – July 13.
- The Notice – July 24.
- Mr. Holmes – July 26.
- Extinction – July 27.
- Pixels – July 28.
- First Team Juventus. Part B – July 6.
- Capos of the Drug. Season 2 – July 10.
- Jim Jefferies: This is Me Now – July 13.
- Health on Sale – July 27.
- Coco and Raulito: Carrusel de Ternura – July 27.
For the little ones
- The epic adventures of Captain Underpants – July 13.
- Home: The Adventures of Tip and Oh – Season 4 – July 20.
- Luna Petunia: back in Amazia – Season 2 – July 20.
- Duck, Duck, Goose – July 20.
- Cupcake and Dino: General Services – July 27.
- The worst witch – Season 2 – July 27.
Download Netflix for iPhone and iPad
You can install the official Netflix application for iOS on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch by clicking on the following download button:
How to renew your Netflix subscription
There are different methods to renew the Netflix monthly subscription, in this brief tutorial we will explain how to do it from your iPhone or from your iPad.
1. Open the iOS App Store.
2. Access the “Apple ID” button at the bottom.
3. Select the “View Apple ID” option.
4. Enter your credentials or use Touch ID.
5. Click on the “Subscriptions” section.
6. Choose the Netflix option you want.
Well now that you know the news of Netflix for this next month, it is a good time to sign up and so not miss any of these releases. We wait for you with popcorn!